Tuesday, July 1, 2014

lemonade











Summer and citrus prints? Oh yes. There's nothing like getting into the summer spirit like dressing like you just robbed a Hawaiian shirt store! To achieve this look, I paired a cropped, ribbed tank with a lemon print skort and turquoise jewelled choker. To top it all off? Black faux leather sandals and my favorite layered H&M rings. 
Personally, I will always opt for shorts over a skirt. While skirts are definitely stunning, I've just come to accept that I'm secretly a 12 year old boy and sitting like a lady and not running around are impossible for me. So, skorts and I are a match made in heaven. Thankfully, the trends have followed accordingly and now skorts come in a plethora of styles and prints (hallelujah!), not just athletic wear. 
XX
R


top, skort, choker, shoes by Topshop, ipad case by SkinnyDip, rings from H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment