Wednesday, November 13, 2013

cheers to fall







What do you think of when the word fall pops in your head?
Sweaters? Elections? Pumpkin spiced lattes? Holidays? Turkey? Overly boisterous relatives? parties?
For the sake of this post, we're just going to go with the latter. (so poll-checking-sweater-wearing-turkey-eaters bear with me here.) 
It's always a challenge selecting the perfect outfit for a night out, especially when you run the risk of getting hypothermia on a chilly fall night. Personally, I love layering jackets(in this case, a camel prepschool blazer) over a polished dress or skirt combo. A pattern underneath gives the entire outfit a little more attitude while satin heels boost formality. 

cheers!
xx
R


blazer by Tommy Hilfiger, vintage shirt, Zara skirt, heels by Badgley Mischka, Ray Ban sunnies

1 comment:

  1. I just recently starting blogging and I'm loving all the blogs that I'm seeing. Cute blog! and I like the dress!

    www.fabstatement.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete