Wednesday, January 2, 2013

bye bye 2012

Feeling a little bit bluesy from the end of 2012. Is it just me or does it feel like last year lasted like 6 months total?! Craziness. Honestly, I am so unbelievably excited for the new year, though. I guess this sounds kind of bad, but I'm desperately hoping some of the trends from 2012 will die. Forever. MY list? Here you go (Trend followers beware):

-baggy crop tops
-bandeaus and sheer button downs
-those itty bitty body con skirts every girl under the age of 25 seems to be wearing
-mega stilettos that make you walk like a T-Rex

Ouch. Sorry if I totally just trashed your style, but hey, fashion is built on opinions and preferences!
Anyways....I can't find any pictures that I feel accurately suit this post so I settled for a rather au naturel look this time around.
 
xx
 
R
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment